The following video details how to get started with the KAS IDE (Integrated Development Environment) that is used to create PxMM controller application software. It includes:
- Open and use a Getting Started Template Project
- Overview of the sections in a project
- Review of the code in the template project
- Compiling a project
- Downloading and running a project on the KAS Simulator
- Setting up an EtherCAT Network with servo drives and remote I/O.
- Downloading and running a project with actual hardware (2 servo axes and remote I/O)