Back to top
AKD DC Bus Link
This article is a single-source data for AKD content.
- Brake circuit: with dynamic distribution of the regenerated power between several amplifiers on the same DC bus link circuit.
- Internal Brake Resistor standard in most types, external Brake Resistor if required.
- DC bus link voltage can be connected in parallel
- Only servo amplifiers with mains supply from the same mains (identical mains supply voltage) may be connected by the DC bus link
- KCM Capacitor Module for AKD with 400/480V rated voltage and max. 24A rated current.